4th Annual Kohl Elementary 5K Run/Fun Walk
Thank you all for participating in the 4th annual Kohl Elementary 5K Run/Fun Walk. You have inspired children and adults alike to develop and maintain healthy lifestyles in the community, while at the same time having fun and raising funds for much needed improvements at Kohl Elementary School.
Race Results are Posted HERE
Race Photos Here - Photos Courtesy of Geoffrey Kirk
Event features included:
- Offical USATF certified course - qualifier for the BolderBOULDER or any national race
- Professional and experienced chip timing by Colorado Race Timing
- Free technical t-shirt with every adult registration, cotton tees for youth
- Goody bags
- Hydration station along the route
- Police and volunteer safety at road crossings
- Free children's 1/2 mile fun run
- Race expo featuring food from Chick-Fil-A, Whole Foods, Noodles & Co., and Yogurt Brothers!
- Awesome prizes, and lots of fun!
Cash & Prizes:
- Cash Awards to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place men's and women's finishers
- $100 - 1st place overall male & female *
- $75 - 2nd place overall male & female
- $50 - 3rd place overall male & female
- $53 - 53rd place overall finisher in honor of Kohl's Anniversary (we'll contact you after results have been finalized).
- Awesome Prizes to male and female age group winners
- 9 & under
- Wheelchair division
- Fantastic Giveaways:
- 2 Pairs of running shoes from RoadRunner Sports
- 1 night weekend stay with breakfast at the Omni Interlocken Resort
- VIP Suite at 1stBank Center for you and 17 of your friends for a Denver Roller Dolls bout
- Photo Sessions from Michele Schanker Photography
- Mountain Girl Fitness Bootcamps
- Unser Racing race packages
- $239 Sonicare Diamond clean toothbrush courtesy of Green Dental
- Gift certificates, & much more!
* Unser Racing Dash 4 Cash - A $100 bonus will be awarded to the 1st place men's and/or
women's finisher who breaks the course record (15:29 men, 17:50 women)!
Kohl Elementary School PTA
1000 W. 10th Ave
Broomfield, CO 80020
Race Director: David Barjenbruch