5th Annual Kohl Elementary 5K Run/Fun Walk
We are excited to announce the 5th Annual Kohl Elementary 5K Run/Fun Walk will be held on Saturday, May 3rd, 2014. It is our goal to inspire children and adults alike to develop and maintain healthy lifestyles in the community, while at the same time having fun and raising funds for much needed improvements at Kohl Elementary School. Nearly 350 participants gathered last year, and we anticipate a field close to 500 for this year's exciting and fun-filled event.
Event features include:
- Offical USATF certified course - qualifier for the BolderBOULDER or any national race
- Professional and experienced chip timing by Colorado Race Timing
- Free technical t-shirt with every adult registration, cotton tees for youth
- Goody bags
- Hydration station along the route
- Police and volunteer safety at road crossings
- Free children's 1/2 mile fun run
- Race expo featuring food from Chick-Fil-A, Whole Foods, Noodles & Co., and Yogurt Brothers!
- Awesome prizes, and lots of fun!
Cash & Prizes:
- Cash Awards to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place men's and women's finishers
- $100 - 1st place overall male & female *
- $75 - 2nd place overall male & female
- $50 - 3rd place overall male & female
- $54 - 54th place overall finisher in honor of Kohl's Anniversary (we'll contact you after results have been finalized).
- Awesome Prizes to male and female age group winners
- 9 & under
- Wheelchair division
- Fantastic Giveaways -
In 2013 we gave away;
- 2 Pairs of running shoes from RoadRunner Sports
- 1 night weekend stay with breakfast at the Omni Interlocken Resort
- VIP Suite at 1stBank Center for you and 17 of your friends for a Denver Roller Dolls bout
- Photo Sessions from Michele Schanker Photography
- Mountain Girl Fitness Bootcamps
- Unser Racing race packages
- $239 Sonicare Diamond clean toothbrush courtesy of Green Dental
- Gift certificates, & much more!
* Unser Racing Dash 4 Cash - A $100 bonus will be awarded to the 1st place men's and/or
women's finisher who breaks the course record (14:58 men, 17:50 women)!
Kohl Elementary School PTA
1000 W. 10th Ave
Broomfield, CO 80020
Race Director: David Barjenbruch